Port Hinchinbrook Marina
The Port Hinchinbrook Marina is currently closed. It was destroyed by Cyclone Yasi in 2011 and has not been rebuilt.
Port Hinchinbrook offers boaties a superb marina with facilities above all others. The developer had the forethought to design the marina basin to be capable of holding 250 marina berths.
- Marina restaurant and bar with waterfront decking
- Access to our 25m free-form swimming pool and tennis court
- Norship Marine for maintenance – 80 tonne ship lift and engineering
- Overnight accommodation available on shore - directly adjacent to Marina
- Fuel pontoon at 'Port of Call' located in Port Hinchinbrook's Grande Canal (800 metres from the Marina)
- Berth sizes from 10 metres to 45 metres
202 Berths For Lease or Rent
Designed to provide boat owners with a new level of convenience, luxury and service, Port Hinchinbrook Marina is fast becoming Queensland's most popular marina. With its deep water access to smooth protected waters of the Hinchinbrook Passage and its endless inlets and tributaries, the Marina caters for all types of vessels with berth sizes from under 10 metres up to mega yachts.
Port Hinchinbrook Marina offers a user friendly, modern facility. Electricity, water, refuelling, toilets, showers and laundromat are available. Our 25 metre freeform swimming pool and tennis court are available to marina occupants at no extra charge.
World-renowned ship service providers Norship Marine have established a facility at Port Hinchinbrook, providing comprehensive maintenance, mechanical and electrical services as well as an 80 tonne ship-lift for all dry-dock servicing.
For more information or to book a berth, please contact us
We are currently experiencing some silting in some locations in the Marina and Access Channel. Dredging will commence however it is advisable to make contact with our marina office to gain further up to date information regarding access.